Monday, January 2, 2012

Wishing. . . for a roaring fire

On {38 degree} days like today, where the television is filled with nothing but images of {85 degree} Pasadena, I have to admit I am really questioning my move from the other coast.  But in the absence of higher temperatures for the next three months, I really would be happy with a roaring fire to sit by.  The thought of a nice chair, good book and hot cup of tea while sitting in front of a nice warm hearth just can't be beat.  

But until I buy my dream home I will have to be content with looking at the pictures and imagining how I will decorate.

Aspen

Biltmore

A Cozy Fireplace

Southern Living

Restoration Hardware

Southern Living

And for those of you who can go outside to enjoy:

Photo Credit

What are some of your favorite ways to stay cozy during this chilly winter?

Until Tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment