Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finding Fabulous Things . . . butter LONDON

While I love a relaxing manicure and pedicure, sometimes I feel like the expense starts to add up.  It especially gets to me when my polish starts to chip, sometimes only hours after I leave the salon!  So one of the things I have been trying to do more often lately is paint my own nails at home.


Over the years I have accumulated a number of nail polishes, but after I found butter LONDON lacquers almost all of the others were destined for the trash can. {I say almost because you just can't throw out Chanel - and I still love Vendetta}


butter LONDON was founded in 2005 by Sasha Muir when she worked with Nonie Creme, one of London's heralded manicurists, to develop a line of luxury nail polish.   The products themselves are non-toxic {without nasty things like formaldehyde and parabens} and the lacquers come in the most amazing colors!


I have started my collection with Nail Foundation basecoat, the Hardwear Quick Topcoat {both a necessity} and two great 3 Free lacquers: 

Toff
 and
Come to Bed Red


They have almost 60 colors and each one has a fun name and unique description.  Who wouldn't want to have this on their fingers:


Chancer
"Wear this deep, "crushed glitter" red when you are feeling particularly out of his league.  He doesn't deserve you anyway."


They also have pre-selected packs with great complimentary color combinations that make great gifts.   


The Fash Pack
Baby's Breath Collection
Heavy Metal Trio


 With so many fun products available, I have no doubt my collection is going to grow exponentially.  And I am going to have to find a way to make a trip out to their flagship store in the Seattle Tacoma Airport.


What do you think of butter LONDON?


Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment