Friday, January 13, 2012

Finding Fabulous Things: Lemon and Line

"Always take off the last accessory you put on"
-- Coco Chanel

While this may be true for most women, all my life I have erred on the other side of the spectrum.  So this year one of my resolutions is to accessorize more.  I don't want to go overboard, but historically, my daily accessories include diamond studs {that I love!} . . .and that is it.  While the earrings are beautiful, I think I have a little room to expand things.

As I have broadened my horizons over the past few weeks, one of the new, fun companies I found was Lemon and Line.  They create {the original} square knot bracelets and have a nautical theme that I just love.  

Link

 The refreshingly simple bracelets come as part of three collections, Newport, Vineyard and Nantucket with a few additional options.   There isn't a lot of information about the company on the website, other than that "Nautically inspired bracelets made by hand in Newport, RI."


Nantucket

Newport

Vineyard


I recently purchased the Navy bracelet from the Nantucket collection and I can't say enough great things.  The first day I wore it I got tons of compliments and it is nice to have something so well-made and comfortable around my wrist.


I'm looking forward to keeping an eye on this one and snapping up their new products as they come out.  School colors . . .yes please!!  


What do you think of Lemon and Line?


Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment