Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sue Devitt Beauty

I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis.  But one of my go-to products for everyday is the Eye Intensifier Pencil from Sue Devitt Beauty.

Website

Eye Intensifier Pencil

My first experience with Sue Devitt was about 10 years ago when I randomly found her products at a counter in the mall.  The first two items I tried out were; a liquid eye shadow {now discontinued} and this pencil.  From the first time I lined my eyes, I could feel the difference in how the color went on.  I was very surprised at how smoothly the pencil glided along my lashes as I applied the color.  Even after a fresh sharpening, there is no pulling at my lash line.  The pencil is also soft enough to be used as a shadow in addition to a more defined liner.  I haven't mastered it yet, but when I am traveling this is great for paring down my makeup bag.  In addition to the soft feel and versitility, I love the great color choices.   Check them out here.  My current favorite are: Golden Triangle {an olive greenish} and Ava {a purple.}

Ava
Golden Triangle

I was also given the Hydrating Marine Minerals Destination Eye Pallette in Kinimanjaro {shades of purple} for Christmas and I am looking forward to trying it on my next night out.  The mix of colors is going to create a nice smoky eye.


The line has now extended to many other great products aside from traditional makeup items including skin care, fragrance and brushes.  Sue Devitt herself, a celebrity makeup artist, also gives beauty tips on the site so people can re-create her beautiful red carpet looks.

What do you think?  Have you used Sue Devitt?

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment