Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

It's resolution time!  I am not usually very good at making and keeping my resolutions but this year I am hoping that if I write them down and pick some examples for each one, I will be more apt to keep them.  


1. Accessorize more
{I feel like it is the little things that will make me feel like I have a whole new wardrobe and sort of class up my act.  I'll be on the look out all year for unique inexpensive ways to add a little flair}

Bella U - Thanks to Particularity for showing me where to find this jewelry designer online!! 

Eliza B


Lemon & Line

Timex Weekender




2. Use nicer pens
{While I love my trusty PaperMate blue plastic pen, there is something special and grown up about using a "real pen"}

Waterford


Vera Bradley




3. Take lunch to work
{this will help me save money which I feel like I am constantly throwing away.  I'm hoping finding a cute bag will make it more fun}


LeSportSac


Roxy


Sachi




4. Put more time and effort into decorating my apartment
{and find my unique personal style}


The Old Try


6. Write more letters
{Mom always said you had to send mail to get mail. . . and I love getting letters!}


FineStationary.com

Target

And some resolutions that don't lend themselves to pictures:

7. Open myself up to more new experiences
8. Don't pay any more ATM Fees 
{I just hate how much money I end up throwing away by not thinking about when I need to take cash out}
9. Be more impulsive

What are some of your resolutions?

Until tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment