Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Awards Season!

I know I am a few days late with my Golden Globes post, but I was so excited for the first of the many awards shows this season.  When I lived in LA, even though I was never invited to any of the ceremonies, I still could feel the energy that took over the town on an award day.  It is one of the things I definitely miss most!  There may be a lot going on in LA but Hollywood still rules the day, especially on a night like the Golden Globes.


Of course one of the biggest stories each year is always the fashion and here are some of my favorites:


Shailine Woodley in Marchesa

Claire Danes in J. Mendel

Emily VanCamp in Oscar de la Renta

Emma Stone in custom Lanvin

George & Brad

Giuliana Rancic in Monique Collignon

Lauren Conrad in Paper Crown

Leo DiCaprio

Nicole Richie in Julien Macdonald

Paula Patton in Monique Lhuillier

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Monique Lhullier


So many amazing fashions for both the men and the women!  I can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings!




Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment