Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy first Friday of 2013!

As we cruise into the New Year I hope everyone is starting off well.
Here are some of my favorites from this week:

Favorite Save the Date:
My friend Kate and her fiancĂ© put together the BEST save the date ever!  

Favorite New Toy:
This bluetooth speaker is the perfect size for my apartment and going to be so 
portable for outdoor entertaining this summer.

Favorite New Travel Obsession:
It looks like it takes about 54 hours of planes, trains & automobiles 
to get here from LA, but TOTALLY worth it.  On my bucket list for sure!

Favorite OC Export:
I have been listening to Gwen Stefani and No Doubt since high school {wow, I feel old}
and her staying power is amazing!  Great profile in Vogue this month.

Favorite New Obsession:
I watched season 1 over the holidays and cannot wait to get my hands on season 2.  
Great, well written, absolutely riveting show.  I'm resisting spoilers for now. . ..

Happy Weekend!

Until Tomorrow . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment