Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Photo Project 12.14.11: {Sometimes} I Love NY

Living in and around New York for the past three and a half years has been full of up and downs.  There are definitely days where I absolutely LOVE living in the Northeast and near The City - admittedly these days usually come in the Spring and Fall.  If I hadn't come back East from California I never would have discovered so many of the things I love; Central Park, Nantucket and Northeast Style to name just a few. But, there are also those days where I wish I lived anywhere but here.  These days are usually in the dead of winter or height of summer when I ask myself: "Do I really have to go out in this weather?!?!"


However, no matter how I feel on any given day, the view from Hoboken, NJ across the Hudson River always makes me smile.  New York is such an amazing place and I can't get enough of this view.


NYC

I just wish the view came with 70 degree weather year round.


Until Tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment