Saturday, September 6, 2014

NYFW: Kate Spade Presentation - September 5th, 2014

As I talked about in my post the other day, I was really looking forward to seeing photos from the 
Kate Spade presentation on Friday.  And they did not disappoint!

A few things were part of my Fashion Week Favorites but here are a few more looks that caught my eye.

The garden-themed decor

This blue and white striped bag would make a great summer beach tote

What a fun dress for a dinner outside with friends

While I like this white eyelet dress, 
I'm curious how the sleeves would look in real life 

It might take a bit of confidence to pull off this skirt, 
but it is just so bright and sunny

I like the top here and think it would look nice with 
slim pants & heels as part of a work look

I'm a little weary about the skin-baring nature of this one but I do like it as a set.  
Definitely going to be looking at the skirt when it comes to stores.


What do you think of the collection?


*Photo Credit: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment