Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites - New York Fashion Week

All of this week's favorites are from the first two days of NY Fashion Week.  
It was difficult to narrow it down! But not surprisingly, most of the images came from some of my favorite blogs and sites.  Click on the links and follow them across their social networks for more fun stuff.

The list could go on and on . . . .

Favorite Models Having Fun
Trina Turk via Elizabeth Holmes
Instagram - eholmeswsj


Favorite Selfie
Jacey Duprie at the Harpers Bazaar party
{Her site has such fashion, travel & lifestyle inspiration: Damsel In Dior}
Instagram - damselindior

Favorite Shoes
Kate Spade via Mackenzie Horan
{Check out her boutique/blog Design Darling}
Instagram - mackenziehoran

Favorite Bag
Kate Spade via Carly
{She had me at Live Your Dreams}
Instagram - carly

Favorite Nails
Kate Spade via Mixed Makeup
Instagram - mixedmakeup

Favorite Street Style
Cara McLeay in a dress by Marciano. #love
{The most beautiful pictures & ridiculous #hairenvy: A Fashion Love Affair}
Instagram - carajourdan

Favorite Formal Look
Monique Lhuillier via stylealdrin
Instagram - stylealdrin

Favorite "Wish I Was There"
Harper's Bazaar Party via Branda Diaz de la Vega
Instagram - brendlv
And I'm sure I'll have a whole new list of favorites tomorrow. . . . . 



All photos property of respective Instagram owners. I share them as an act of admiration but if there are objections please email me and I will take them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment