Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kate Spade New Arrivals

While I love pouring over all of the recaps and photos from Fashion Week, it's hard to believe that we are already talking about the Spring of 2015!  And it kills me that all of the amazing looks won't be in stores for another 6 months. . . .even though it will be here before we know it. #timeflies 

But on the eve of the Kate Spade Spring 2015 presentation, I was thinking about the new arrivals that I can get my hands on now.  

I've always been a fan of Kate Spade, from my first grey structured bag {so '90s!} to the new dress that I get the most compliments on of anything in my wardrobe BY FAR.


There hasn't been a lot over the past few years that I haven't liked.  And in the most recent collections, I love the way she combines structure, femininity and color.  And did I mention her frequent use of bows?!

A few things on my wish list this Fall:

Finishing Touch Polka Dot Bangle

Fluted Boucle Dress

Deco Blossom Studs

Sleeveless Scallop Top

Not sure I can pull this one off or that I'll have use for it in California, but I like the idea . . . 
Shanghai Stitched Bow Cloche

I'm even a sucker for their office supplies! 
Bow Paper Clips

 These will add a great accent to any outfit 
Licorice Glitter Heels

Holiday parties anyone?!
Open Back Silk Mini Dress

And now, back to constantly refreshing Instagram for peeks of everything 
going on in New York. . . 





No comments:

Post a Comment