Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Must See Holiday Movies

Much like the commercials I wrote about yesterday, there is a list of
 movies that I just have to see each holiday season.

There is nothing better than cozying up on the couch to watch one of my favorites.
I don't have any of them on DVD or VHS {yes, my parents still have a VCR!} 
so it is even more special when I find them on TV.

"A Christmas Story" 24 hours straight on TBS every year!
{Starts at 8pm}

The Grinch is so evil-y wonderful 

I couldn't tell you how many times growing up my friends and I imitated the 
"Kevin tries aftershave" yell 

This isn't technically a Christmas movie, but Judy Garland's 
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" gets me every time 

Disney knows how to tell a story and this adaptation with all my 
favorite characters can't be beat 

There are just too many good songs in this one and Bing Crosby has one of the best 
"Christmas Song Voices" out there

South Coast Repertory's adaptation of "A Christmas Carol"
This isn't a movie, but if you are in the Southern California area this is a MUST SEE.
The company puts on an amazing show every year and Scrooge is an Orange County legend.

What are some of your favorite Holiday movies?

Until tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment