Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Book Club: Three Girls Series by Rachel Schurig

Given that my last read, Interred With Their Bones was a little intense, 
I decided to go with some lighter fare for my next book{s}.
Every now and then I need a something like this to curl up with on 
the weekends and before going to bed.

And the books of the "Three Girls" series by Rachel Schurig were just what I was looking for.

I ran across these books on my Kindle one evening, and quickly, after DEVOURING 
the first book in a single night {it was a tough morning at work the next day,} 
I promptly downloaded the rest of the series.

Four books make up the "Three Girls" series:






And each book follows one of four girls on her path to true love and happiness. 
{The fourth girl "KiKi comes into the series in the second book, and I couldn't have been more excited that she gets her own book too!!  She reminds me of a dear friend.}
By the end of it all, I found myself wanting to be friends with these girls!  
They seem like so much fun!
If you like any of the books written by Sofie Kinsella or Emily Griffin, I think you will really like these.

The "Three Girls" Series is available on Amazon.
And just in time for the holidays, Rachel Schurig has created a digital boxed set of the first three books. Trust me, you will want to read all of them.

Let me know what you think!

Until tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment