Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cocktails

The Christmas season is full of parties and get togethers.
And if your friends, are like my friends, you will enjoy a cocktail or two over the next few weeks.

Here are a couple of festive cocktails that I am looking forward to this year:

Bloody Mary
You can't beat a good Bloody Mary.  This is my favorite for holiday brunches.


Mulled Red Wine
I love Mulled Wine and it makes the house smell so yummy!


Royal Plush
This one is just so festive!  And I love that it has bubbles {from Champagne}


Champagne Mojito
Another champagne based cocktail, but this one with a twist of mint. 


Amazon
This one isn't a drink, but one of my favorite Christmas Albums.  
Very retro and sets a great mood for a holiday party.

What are some of your favorite seasonal cocktails?

Until Tomorrow . . .









No comments:

Post a Comment