Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer: A Season to Celebrate

I love Sparkling Wine.  It is definitely my drink of choice, and I'm not one to think that popping the cork requires a special occasion.  {Tuesdays are special too aren't they!?!?}

While there are many brands of sparkling wine out there, my favorite is Domaine Chandon located in in Yountville, California.  I was first introduced to Chandon on my 21st birthday when my parents took me to the vineyard for my first wine tasting and a wonderful dinner at the restaurant, etoile.  {I won't go in to detail here as this meal deserves its own post.  More than ten years later and it still ranks in the top 5!}  There is probably some sentimentality wrapped up in my affinity for this wine, but since then, more often than not you can often find a bottle in my fridge.

And this summer, they have limited edition packaging that I can't get enough of!  The bright striped bottle brings life to any table and is the perfect compliment to a summer BBQ.

Limited Edition Brut Classic
I just love this bottle!!  And the youthful spirit they highlight throughout their website stood out to me as very different from other brands.


I can't wait to get my hands on one {or twelve} of these bottles so I can celebrate summer!

What do you think?

Until tomorrow . . .


2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog from The Daily Prep. It would appear that we share a history of a lot of moving around the country! Can't wait to read more blog posts - have a wonderful weekend. PS I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading {and following}! I'm kind of new at this, but I am loving sharing my new experiences in the Northeast. So much to explore when you live in different places around the country. Hope you had a good weekend too.

    ReplyDelete