Monday, March 12, 2012

A Whole New Way of Shopping

Im sure there are other companies that have this method of online shopping set up, but I was almost giddy when I went to the Vineyard Vines website today and saw that they have an iPad/iPhone application.

vineyard vines application

Upon further investigating {my iPad just wouldn't download fast enough!!} I was very impressed with what the company has done and how easy it is to browse and purchase from the catalog.  It takes only moments to find, and start to download the latest edition along with various back issues.   From here, not only can you scroll through the pages, as with most online catalogs, you can also click through to the items you like on the website WITHOUT leaving app.  One more tap and you can email individual pages of things you like to friends and those lovely gift givers in your life.

Here are some of the things my finger hovered over today:

Knit Tokeneke Dress
Freeport Hoodie
Los Angeles Angels Tie
Angels Tote Bag

I have long been a fan of Vineyard Vines, and last year, I was very excited when they opened retail stores  at Fashion Island in Newport Beach and at the Short Hills Mall in New Jersey.  But now, they have made it even easier to keep themselves top of mind and their products always at my fingertips.  More companies should take their lead.


Until Tomorrow . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment