Monday, March 19, 2012

What Color Are You?

I've loved horses for as long as I can remember, so it is no surprise that one of my favorite brands is Ralph Lauren.  It started with the logo, but as I grew up, so did my love of fashion and I came to appreciate the classic lines in every collection.



Just recently, 4 new women's fragrances were added to The Big Pony line and I immediately wanted to try them.  The bright, bold bottles have an energy that compliments the women who they are meant for.  But instead of simply describing the notes and nuances of the fragrance in words, Ralph Lauren has created a great Facebook application to help you choose which one is right for you.

The Life in Color Quiz

Click on the link above and you are taken to a Facebook-hosted application with a series of questions.  But they aren't simple multiple choice!  It is as if you are being told a story, and you can really feel characteristics in the choices.  A clear answer for each question stuck out to me based on my personal style.  At the end of the "quiz" the application puts together a personalized video leading up to the reveal of your recommended fragrance.

Based on my choices, my story said:

This is Laura
Energetic and Cute
She's the pulse of the city
Upbeat and bright-eyed
with a genuine style
in tune with everyone.
Laura is Sporty
and this is her life in color.



Not bad!  Sounds like a fun girl to be!  Even if you are not in the market for fragrance, this is a great a fun application and a great way to interact with the brand.  The only thing the application left me wanting was a way to imbed the actual video on my blog or share it on my Facebook wall.  

I haven't had a chance to smell the fragrances yet, so the jury is officially still out, but good or bad, it was fun finding out which one was meant for me!

What is your fragrance?

Until tomorrow . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment