Sunday, November 18, 2012

Book Club: Interred With Their Bones

While I don't make enough time for it, I love reading.  It can be so relaxing to lose myself in another world and get caught up in a good story.  Most of my the books I read come as recommendations from others; family, friends, co-workers and even people on the train.  So, I thought I would start share the books that I liked here for anyone looking for something good to read.

First up is one of the most recent things I read: Interred With Their Bones by Jennifer Lee Carrell.  It is a literary adventure based in Shakespearean lore, and while I became completely engrossed in the mystery, I also found myself bouncing to my iPad to find out more about the history woven throughout.  

Ms. Carrell tells the story about Shakespearean scholar turned director, Kate Stanley, and the global hunt she embarks on when her mentor is murdered in England's Globe Theater.


Link

If you have any interest in Shakespeare, I highly recommend this book.  It is both educational and a page turner.  I also found, while looking at the author's site for this post, that there is another "Kate Stanley" adventure Haunt Me Still, also set in the world of Shakespeare.  I am looking forward to finding out where this new story takes the characters.

Let me know what you think.  Have you read Interred With Their Bones?

Until Tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment