Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Season for Sparkles

I love everything about the holiday season.  Spending time with family, the food, all of the decorations and of course the parties.

While looking at a post on Sarah Vickers' blog, "Classy Girls Wear Pearls" last week, I immediately noticed her shoes.  {To be fair - this happens almost every day and not with just her shoes!  Her style is amazing.}  But, this specific day documented what looked like a very fun party and she was wearing a pair of sparkly platform heels from Nine West.  I knew they would be just perfect for this year's holiday parties. 

Nine West

They arrived yesterday at my door and I can't wait to wear them out this evening to a black tie dinner I am attending.  I just hope I don't fall over.

Until Tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment