Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites: August 17th, 2012

Favorite Summer Music:

No Doubt: Settle Down

So excited No Doubt has new music and I just cant get enough of this song!

Favorite Collaboration:

Jack Spade & Barbour

Jack Spade & Barbour

My Barbour jacket gets so much use during the winter months.  This is a great collaboration between two awesome brands.  Very sharp!

Favorite Read:

via Amazon

I've seen the movie a hundred times but never read the book.  Not surprisingly, with my love of horses, I just cant put it down.

Favorite Fragrance:

Estee Lauder

A great blend of Tuberose and Gardenia that has definitely become "my scent" over the last few years.  I almost hate to post about it because I love it so much!

Favorite Way to Celebrate Friday:


Chandon Limited Edition

Nothing better than a glass of bubbly to end the week and kick off the weekend.  Cheers! Have a great weekend!

Until tomorrow . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment