Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A New Room

Lately, Ive been getting the itch to switch up my apartment.  I'm not sure exactly where to start but my default is always new bedding.  It is far less expensive than any furniture changes and is also less permanent.  MUCH more conducive to my ever-changing tastes.

I've been looking at a few options but seem to have narrowed it down to the following three:

Restoration Hardware:  A classic sheet set.  I like that it is simple and understated.  


Pottery Barn: A small variation on the Restoration Hardware set.  I like the small detail that adds a little twist to the original.


Land's End: These are oxford cloth sheets.  Much different than the other two but still simple and clean.  I had oxford cloth sheets when I went to college and have been thinking about getting more ever since. They were just great to sleep in.


Which one do you like best?

Until tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment