Saturday, February 4, 2012

100 Years of L.L. Bean

Happy 100 years L.L. Bean! 

In honor of their 100 year anniversary, L.L. Bean has pulled out all of the stops.  I really love how they have embraced their heritage and are celebrating the years of expertise that are built into all of their products.  

100th Anniversary

They have kicked off a celebration that includes {among other things}:

Limited edition products, the 100th Anniversary collection, that are "Inspired by the past, built for the future;"  

Collection

An anniversary book;

Books

A program donating up to $1 million to the National Park Foundation;

Million Moment

but my favorite by far is the Bootmobile!

Photo Credit
I've been aware of L.L. Bean for a very long time, having mostly used the great canvas tote bags.  But now, being on the East Coast where weather is a consideration in daily attire, I can't wait to get my first pair of Bean Boots! 

Until tomorrow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment